At Heartland Regional Medical Group, we treat injuries and illnesses affecting your bones, muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. We care for all age groups—from children to seniors—and specialize in sports medicine and treating disorders of the bones and joints, including shoulder, hip, knee, foot, ankle, elbow, and hand.
Conditions we commonly treat:
- Fractures, Dislocations, Derangement, and Sprains
- Hip/Femur Fractures and Dislocations
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Joint Arthroscopy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression
- Knee Replacement
- ACL/PCL reconstruction/repair
- MCL/LCL reconstruction
- Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Trigger Finger Release
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Distal Biceps Repair
- Minimally invasive spine surgery on disc herniation, lumbar or cervical spondylosis/spondlyolisthesis
If you have pain in any joint or muscle, it can be difficult just to make it through your daily routine. Don’t delay seeking help; sometimes exercise, physical therapy and medications can give you pain relief and even slow the progress of your condition, depending on the diagnosis.
If nonsurgical measures are not effective in providing relief from your joint pain, we can provide advanced surgical repair, including total joint replacement.