Local Business Helping Local Business
As an employer, you need a healthy workforce.
Heartland Regional Medical Group’s Occupational Medicine Team partners with your company to ensure employees are safely performing their new job, staying healthy, and recovering as quickly as possible from work-related injuries.
We’ll help you provide health and safety programs that maintain and enhance employee health, improve safety, and increase productivity in the workplace.
But when an accident does happen after hours, the new Occupational Medicine, Express Care and Family Medicine clinic in Marion is conveniently located on Halfway Road across the street from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, on The Hill. Perfect for walk-in urgent care services with extended hours 7 days a week and no appointment needed.
Occupational Health Services and Support
- Walk-In Lab Services
- X-ray Services
- On Site Early Intervention Programs
- On Site Mid-level Provider & Nursing Services
- Worker’s Compensation Injury and Illness Care
- Pre-Placement Physical Evaluations and Essential Function Testing; DOT Physicals
- Exposure Program
- Specialized Injured Worker Rehabilitation
- Drug and Alcohol Testing & Compliance Program; DOT and non DOT
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Employee Physicals
- Work Injury Medical Care
- TB Test
- Medical Surveillance
Based on the needs of each individual employer, additional services may be available.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
For more information please contact 618-998-7169.