At Heartland Regional Medical Group, our family medicine specialist’s work to create personalized weight-loss plans to help you reach your goals.
- Whether you’d like to drop five pounds or 50, weight loss can be difficult to achieve – and even harder to maintain.
- While losing weight is difficult for many people, it is even more challenging to keep the weight off. It is vital to maintain weight loss to obtain health benefits over a lifetime.
Q. What is weight management?
A. Heartland Regional Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Robin Dailey works with you to develop healthy strategies for weight loss including:
- Lifestyle modification
- Habit control
- Exercise planning
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Prescription medications approved for weight loss
Q. Why is weight management important?
A. Weight management is important to your overall health. It can help you:
- Reduce your cholesterol
- Lower your blood pressure
- Improve your sleep quality
- Decrease your risk of chronic disease
- Lower your chances of developing certain cancers