Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers at Heartland Medical Group are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Four convenient locations in Marion
Set up a primary care appointment by going to one website. At HeartlandAnytime.com, find a provider that has a time slot available when your schedule is free, and book the appointment yourself.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health
- Allergy Testing
- Lead Toxicity Screenings
Get to Know Our Providers
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment. Patients may be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention