The team at Heartland Regional Medical Group - Colorectal Surgery specializes in the treatment of diseases of the small bowel, colon, rectum and anus. Providing compassionate, expert care for:
- Benign conditions such as hemorrhoids, fissures and abscess/fistula-in-ano disease
- Functional disease such as rectal prolapse, fecal incontinence and chronic constipation
- Inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis; and diverticulitis and its complications.
Heartland Regional Medical Group - Colorectal Surgery also specializes in the management and surgical treatment of colon, rectal and anal cancer.
- Laparoscopic/robotic colectomies and proctectomies
- Procedures and care for anal fistulas, hemorrhoids, anal fissures (including Botox injections)
- Anoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy
- Care for pelvic floor disorders (fecal incontinence & rectal prolapse)
- Surgical treatment of Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis