Sergio Casillas, MD, RPVI, FACS, is a board-certified vascular surgeon located in Marion, IL. As a vascular endovascular surgeon he provides care for a variety of conditions including peripheral artery disease, varicose veins, carotid disease, aneurysmal disease and venous insufficiency. Dr. Casillas performs procedures including hemodialysis access, peritoneal dialysis and complex dialysis access.
Dr. Casillas's Education and Training:
- Facultad de Medicina y Psicologia, Universidad Aut’onoma de Baja California, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA
- Boston University, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Vascular Surgery