Dr. Kempegowda is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ailments affecting the muscles, bones, and joints of the body, sports injuries, spine and pain, and regularly performs joint repair and replacement operations. Whether it’s helping a patient walk for the first time after an injury or moving a body part after joint replacement surgery, Dr. Kempegowda enjoys improving the quality of life for his patients.
Dr. Kempegowda's Education and Training:
- Mysore Medical College and Research Institute , Mysore, India
- Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.I. Nair Charitable Hospital , Mumbai, India
- Geisinger Orthopedic Institute, Danville, PA
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Boston Medical Center/Boston University, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Foundation, Stamford, CT