Nicholas Shockley, NP, is a board-certified nurse practitioner who treats patients at Heartland Regional Medical Group’s Family Medicine clinic located on across from Aldi’s, on Russell Street, in Marion.
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
Nicholas earned his Master of Science in nursing from Frontier Nursing University and has multiple certifications, including board-certified as an emergency nurse, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certification, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). He has also worked as a flight nurse as part of a critical care transport team.
Nicholas Shockley's Education and Training:
- Frontier Nursing University
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)