Amar Mukerji, MD, MS, is a fellowship trained colorectal surgeon specializing in preoperative, operative, and postoperative care of patients with colorectal disorders. Dr. Mukerji’s goal is to provide top-quality care to all of his patients.
Relying on evidence-based medical care, he tailors treatment to his patient’s individual needs. He commits to spending as much time as needed with each patient, so they know exactly what he is going to do and what to expect after surgery.
Dr. Mukerji's Education and Training:
- Calcutta Medical College, University of Calcutta, India
- All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, affiliate to Icahn School of Medicine, Mt Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County /University of Illinois at Chicago Program, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Surgery