Ahmad Abdin, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. After earning his medical degree at Jordan University of Science and Technology, Dr. Abdin completed his residency in internal medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, cardiovascular medicine fellowship at Summa Health System and interventional cardiology fellowship at Hartford Hospital. Dr. Abdin specializes in coronary artery disease, structural heart disease, peripheral heart disease, heart failure, cardiac arrythmia, pacemaker devices, nuclear cardiology and echocardiography.
Dr. Abdin's Education and Training:
- Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Alpert Medical School of Brown University - Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Northeast Ohio Medical University - Summa Health System
- University of Connecticut - Hartford Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
Getting to Know Dr. Abdin:
When he’s not treating patients, you will most likely find Dr. Abdin playing tennis, chess or exploring Southern Illinois’ many hiking trails.