Heartland Regional Medical Group offers a free online patient portal that allows you to access information about the care you’ve received at this practice, and to communicate with your doctor/healthcare provider. The portal is secure and private; all information is sent via an encrypted connection.
Using a computer or smartphone, you can:
- View test results
- See prescribed medications
- Review summaries of your office visits
- Request appointments and prescription refills
- Receive important reminders about your care
- Send private, secure messages to your doctor/healthcare provider and receive responses
- Review and pay bills
Signing Up for a Free Account is Easy
- Show your photo ID at Registration and provide your email address, and we’ll send you an email with a link to the Portal. (You also can call our Health Information Management department or our toll-free Help Line at (844) 686-3498 to verify your identity and provide an email address.)
- Click on the link in the email, and follow the instructions to set up your portal account and create your personal password.
- Once your account is set up, you can log in from any Internet-enabled device to view and download your information.
If you already have an account, please click the ACCESS PORTAL button at the top of the page to access the Heartland Regional Medical Group Patient Portal.
PATIENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES